Naviblef Daily Care Eyelid Foam
NaviBlef Daily Care is recommended to be used as daily maintenance care for patients that have followed blepharitis treatment with NaviBlef Intensive Care.
NaviBlef Daily Care is a foam formulation containing Tea Tree Oil for the effective removal of excessive oil, pollen, ocular secretions or other debris from the eyelids that may lead to eye irritation, including blepharitis caused by Demodex and bacterial infestations or dry eye symptoms.
NaviBlef Daily Care may be used regularly to remove secretions from the eyelids and eyelashes caused by the following conditions:
- Inflammation of the eyelids
- Ocular secretions
- Dry, scratched and irritated eyes
- Demodex infestation
NaviBlef Daily Care is a non-greasy and non-irritant formulation, for topical use.
NaviBlef Daily Care may be used 2-3 times a day for long-term maintenance of eyelids and eyelashes. See package insert for full instructions for use.
NaviBlef Daily Care comes in the form of 50 ml bottle with foam dispenser.
|Expiry Date||July 2021
|Ingredients||Melaleuca, Alternifolia Oil (Tea tree Oil), Anthemis Noblis Oil (Camomile Oil) D-Panthenol, Allatonin, Taurine, Purified Water.|
How to use
1. Before the application of the foam, wash your hands and then clean fingertips with Naviblef Daily Care
2. Press the delivery pump and place the foam on the clean fingertips. When used before or after surgery it is recommended to place the foam on sterile gauze.
3. Close eyes and gently massage the eyelids and eyelashes with the foam. Do not touch or open the eyes during the application. Leave the foam for approximately 60 - 80 seconds.
4. After each application rinse the eyelashes and eyelids with warm water.
Repeat the same steps for the other eye.
Repeat this treatment 2-3 times a day for long term maintenance and hygiene of eyelids and eyelashes.