Regard Contact Lens Solution 100ml
Damaged Outer Packaging: Outer Cardboard box is slightly battered - Inner contents are intact and sealed
PRESERVATIVE FREE - PEROXIDE FREE CONTACT LENS SOLOUTION
NO NEUTRALISATION REQUIRED !
Disinfects and cleans like a multi-purpose solution, but unlike others, doesn’t have preservatives.
Provides the same level of disinfection as a 3% peroxide system
Contains Pluronic F-68 a tensio-active surfactant cleaner, which ensures the lenses are maintained in pristine condition
Helps reduce the build-up of protein deposits -the solution has an overall negative ionic charge, which attracts the positively charged protein molecules away from the lens surface
Contains Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, a comfort drop, which can be used to rewet lenses at any time.
- Multipurpose Solution - use for cleaning, rinsing and disinfecting contact lenses
- Preservative Free - reduces risk of irritation or allergy to the solution
- Also removes the bacterial biofilm in contact lens cases - a hidden source of eye infection
- Provides the same level of disinfection as a 3% hydrogen peroxide but is much safer - no separate neutralising is required
- Removes protein
- Contains a moisturising agent to increase comfort and reduce dryness
Once opened, a bottle of Regard remains usable for 90 days and lenses can be stored for up to 30 days before requiring further disinfection.
|Expiry Date||March 2021|
|Pack Size||1 x 100ml|
|Lens Type Suitability||Soft|