BLEPHADEMODEX® is recommended for daily hygiene of the eyelids when there is inflammation caused by Demodex.
BLEPHADEMODEX® cleans away crusts, eyelash dandruffs, impurities mites and debris on eyelids and eyelashes that cause eyelid inflammation and is clinically proven to improve symptoms linked to Demodex infestation.
BLEPHADEMODEX® has two key active ingredients:
- Terpinen-4-ol, a purified active extract from Tea Tree Oil, at a low concentration of 2.5% is used for its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sodium hyaluronate, a natural skin soothing and moisturising agent. It ensures a natural hydration of sensitive skin around the eye and eyelid, and allows soothing regeneration of the skin around the eyelid area.
The mechanical action of these 2 key active ingredients cleans away crusts, dandruffs, impurities and infectious agents on eyelids and skin around the eye.
BLEPHADEMODEX® is preservative free and is available in boxes of 30 sterile ready to use wipes.
If you wear contact lenses: you must remove them before using Blephademodex:
- Open a sachet and unfold the wipe inside.
- Place the wipe on top of the index finger and wrap it around.
- Keep the eye closed, gently apply the pad to the eyelids and the base of the eyelashes.
- Carefully massage the eyelids with small circular movements, gently removing any crusts, eyelash dandruff or secretions.
- Repeat on the other eye, using a new wipe.
Keep your eye closed for 15 seconds after application. Blephademodex is non-greasy and does not need to be rinsed after use.
|Expiry Date||March 2021|
|Pack Size||30 wipes per box|
|Suitable for Contact Lens Wearers||Yes|
Sterile wipe, impregnated with 2.5% Terpinen-4-ol (from Tea-tree oil) and sodium hyaluronate.
Lotion contains: PEG-8, Polysorbate 80, Poloxamer 184, Terpinen-4-ol, PEG-6 caprylic/capric glycerides Macrogol 6 glycerol caprylocaprate, Sodium hyaluronate, Dipotassium phosphate, Potassium dihydrogen phosphate, Purified water.