BLEPHADEMODEX® is recommended for daily hygiene of the eyelids when there is inflammation caused by Demodex.
BLEPHADEMODEX® cleans away crusts, eyelash dandruffs, impurities mites and debris on eyelids and eyelashes that cause eyelid inflammation and is clinically proven to improve symptoms linked to Demodex infestation.
BLEPHADEMODEX® has two key active ingredients:
- Terpinen-4-ol, a purified active extract from Tea Tree Oil, at a low concentration of 2.5% is used for its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sodium hyaluronate, a natural skin soothing and moisturising agent. It ensures a natural hydration of sensitive skin around the eye and eyelid, and allows soothing regeneration of the skin around the eyelid area.
The mechanical action of these 2 key active ingredients cleans away crusts, dandruffs, impurities and infectious agents on eyelids and skin around the eye.
BLEPHADEMODEX® is preservative free and is available in boxes of 30 sterile ready to use wipes.
If you wear contact lenses: you must remove them before using Blephademodex:
- Open a sachet and unfold the wipe inside.
- Place the wipe on top of the index finger and wrap it around.
- Keep the eye closed, gently apply the pad to the eyelids and the base of the eyelashes.
- Carefully massage the eyelids with small circular movements, gently removing any crusts, eyelash dandruff or secretions.
- Repeat on the other eye, using a new wipe.
Keep your eye closed for 15 seconds after application. Blephademodex is non-greasy and does not need to be rinsed after use.
|Expiry Date||November 2022
|Pack Size||30 wipes per box|
|Suitable for Contact Lens Wearers||Yes|
Sterile wipe, impregnated with 2.5% Terpinen-4-ol (from Tea-tree oil) and sodium hyaluronate.
Lotion contains: PEG-8, Polysorbate 80, Poloxamer 184, Terpinen-4-ol, PEG-6 caprylic/capric glycerides Macrogol 6 glycerol caprylocaprate, Sodium hyaluronate, Dipotassium phosphate, Potassium dihydrogen phosphate, Purified water.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.