Blephasol by Spectrum Thea
Eye Lid Cleaner for blepharitis and general lid hygeine
- Crusty red eye lids are a common problem. They look unsightly and cause the eyes to also become sore.
- Blephasol eyelid cleaner targets the problem at source.
- Effectively helps to remove the dead skin cells and grease from the lid margins, which the bacteria that live on our skin like to feed on.
- ANTI MICROBIAL action - reduces bacterial activity
- Aids in unblocking the pores along the eye lid margin, allowing more of your natural oil to be expressed into the tear film.
- Contains oil adsorbing 'micelles'
- MUCH more effective than cleaning with baby shampoo or bicarbonate of soda solution
- Contains NO preservatives, perfumes and phosphates
How to Use Use twice a day morning and night in place of any usual eye make up remover - Does not need to be rinsed off.
- Apply a small amount to a cotton make up remover pad such as BlephaCura pads or buy Blephasol Duo which comes complete with pads- Run pad across whole length of lid margins 2 or 3 times.
- Press pad firmly along outside edge of upper and lid margins of affected eye(s)
- Wipe as close as possible to the eyelash margins to remove stubborn crusty deposits.
|Expiry Date||April 2023
|Suitable for Contact Lens Wearers||Yes|
|Ingredients||Polysorbate 20 - this forms micelles to mop up abnormal oil secretions Poloxamer 184 - this breaks down dead skin cells, oil and mucus secretions PEG 8 - this is cleans, hydrates and moisturises PEG 6 caprylic - this is a hydrating and lubrifying agent Capryloyl Glycine - this is an antimicrobial Dipotassium, Potassium phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide - neutralising agents which stop the solution from stinging your eyes|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.