Blephasol by Spectrum Thea
Triple Pack saver
Eye Lid Cleaner for blepharitis and general lid hygeine
- Crusty red eye lids are a common problem. They look unsightly and cause the eyes to also become sore.
- Blephasol eyelid cleaner targets the problem at source.
- Effectively helps to remove the dead skin cells and grease from the lid margins, which the bacteria that live on our skin like to feed on.
- ANTI MICROBIAL action - reduces bacterial activity
- Aids in unblocking the pores along the eye lid margin, allowing more of your natural oil to be expressed into the tear film.
- Contains oil adsorbing 'micelles'
- MUCH more effective than cleaning with baby shampoo or bicarbonate of soda solution
- Contains NO preservatives, perfumes and phosphates
How to Use Use twice a day morning and night in place of any usual eye make up remover - Does not need to be rinsed off.
- Apply a small amount to a cotton make up remover pad such as BlephaCura pads or buy Blephasol Duo which comes complete with pads- Run pad across whole length of lid margins 2 or 3 times.
- Press pad firmly along outside edge of upper and lid margins of affected eye(s)
- Wipe as close as possible to the eyelash margins to remove stubborn crusty deposits.
|Expiry Date||September 2020|
|Pack Size||3 x 100ml|
|Suitable for Contact Lens Wearers||Yes|
|Ingredients||Polysorbate 20 - this forms micelles to mop up abnormal oil secretions Poloxamer 184 - this breaks down dead skin cells, oil and mucus secretions PEG 8 - this is cleans, hydrates and moisturises PEG 6 caprylic - this is a hydrating and lubrifying agent Capryloyl Glycine - this is an antimicrobial Dipotassium, Potassium phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide - neutralising agents which stop the solution from stinging your eyes|