Ocusoft Plus Lid Wipes
New 30 Wies per Pack
- Daily cleaning for moderate to severe eyelid inflammation
- Effectively kills seven different strains of bacteria including MRSA and Staph epi
- Good against Demodex mite infestation
- Can also help prevent eye infections pre & post eye surgery
- Has a unique "leave-on" formula
- Use for moderate to severe Blepharitis
How to use
1. Wash hands
2. Fold the Ocusoft Lid Scrub Pre-Moistened Pad over the index finger
3. Close eye and gently scrub the eyelid using side-to-side strokes.
4. Rinse (or leave on if directed)
5. Use the opposite side of the same pad and repeat procedure with other eyelid
Ocusoft Lid Scrub PLUS is recommended for use twice daily for two weeks.
If you are using it as a pre-surgical cleanser, the recommended usage is twice daily, 72 hours leading up to surgery.
|Expiry Date||March 2020|
|Pack Size||30 Individual pads|
|Ingredients||Water, Ringer's Solution, POE-80 Sorbitan Monolaurate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Decyl Polyglucoside, 1, 2-Hexanediol and 1, 2-Octanediol, Cocoamphodiacetate Disodium, D-panthenol, and Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (PHMB)|